Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Paris Pastries- 20eme

Au 140
140 rue de Belleville
Paris, 75020


best baguette in Paris in 2001
second best croissant in Paris
pastry shop next door
homemade ice cream and sorbets
yes please!


I loved the detail in this patisserie!






My selection:
A soft almond cookie, topped with a mound of creamy vanilla custard,
garnished with fresh strawberries and jelly fruit bites
*this was one of my favorite pastries I've tried so far


Lauren's choice:
a little less exciting than a diamond ring, but she liked it ;)
Raspberry almond tart topped with
fresh raspberries, mangos, and mango mousse


Jen's Choice:
Tiramisu
(did you know this means "pick me up" in Italian??)
layers of delicious mascarpone, coffee dipped biscuits,
and cocoa flavored liquor


we've made it to the end of the arrondissement "snail", but will be curling our way around to the 12th next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment