Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chateau sweet Chateau

I can't believe I'm saying this...but........

take a look at my NEW HOME in PARIS!


Kitchen



Living Room



Living Room



Bedroom #1



Bedroom #2



Bathroom




Isn't it FABULOUS?!?! Wood floors, french windows, flower boxes across the street, vaulted ceilings....I'm in love.

AND, it's a blank canvas! Jen and I love to decorate so we spent a few hours searching the french Ikea website (yes, it was all in french...hence the 3 hours)to furnish our new place...so I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together!!!

I'll keep it short and sweet tonight since I'm exhausted, but I couldn't resist sharing this exciting joy in my life today :)




P.S. The 3 other girls and I are so blessed to have this place next year. However, the guys are still looking for an apartment, so please be praying for their search.


2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beyond love it. It's in such a GREAT place too! I literally walked on Blvd Montparnasse every day that I was in Paris last summer!!!! So crazy.

    ReplyDelete