Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF

not because the week is over....
because every Friday I have a 3 hour long meeting with my team at work.
and i love every minute of it.
not because i love meetings (which i weirdly do)...
because the men and women i work with have huge, gracious,
caring, generous, and compassionate hearts.
i have the freedom to cry (which i did)
mess up (which i have)
and need help (which i do)

as a 23 year old young woman,
i'm smack in the middle of the biggest transitional/developmental time of life.
it's incredibly exciting, but beyond terrifying.
there's both freedom to make mistakes
and pressure to be "mature"
i feel both freedom in the seemingly endless options
and pressure to pick the "right one"

with my head and my heart spinning in confusion
for a split second, i'm reminded of
God's amazing grace...when i mess up
His sovereign control...when i need help
His boundless and unconditional love...when i'm brokenhearted

and He uses my co-workers to be that reminder.
Thank God for my team, and Thank God it's Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment