Friday, January 27, 2012

good things come to those who wait

i love shopping
shocker--i know...
but not just any shopping, bargain shopping!
I've always prided myself in the fact that my dad says I'm a smart shopper.
yes, i do indulge in an occasional splurge
but i thrive off of a good steal

here's a classic example:

Dolce Vita Hayword Pumps
These were at the top of my wish list for months
i finally decided it would be worth it to save up the $$ to splurge,
but of course, they were sold out.
i searched and searched


a year-ish later...
in a sea of vintage bags, shoes, and clothes
i spotted them
...
you should have seen my face
it was like i had found buried treasure
in a way, i did!



Knock-Offs
it paid (big time) to wait!


My favorite O.C. thrift store: Crossroads Trading Co.
"Whether you call it recycled, resale, vintage or thrift,
we call it Fashion."

they've got everything from Marc Jacobs and DVF, to Urban Outfitters and Gap

Like most thrift stores, you've got to be willing to hunt
but the hunt is half the fun!

Happy Hunting!!





No comments:

Post a Comment