Thursday, November 10, 2011

Confessions of a wannabe bloggerista

Confession#1: Blogger and I were on a break. It was messy. I needed space. But distance made the heart grow fonder. So, you'll be seeing me around more often.

Confession #2: california is cool and all...but im having a hard time coming up with something as interesting as parisian pastries to blog about

Confession #3: because i've benefited greatly by other bloggers courage and willingness to be vulnerable and expose parts of their life (from craftiness to crappiness) --I'm motivated to do the same. it's totally scary and not comfortable, but let's be REAL people! so go ahead--laugh with me at my poor attempts to be crafty, fit in with the O.C. hipsters, learn to cook, and live this life Jesus came to give me, and wants me to live to the fullest.



"you see the depths of my heart, and you love me the same"




Confession #4: im addicted to pintrest...that felt good to get off my chest.

1 comment: