Monday, July 25, 2011

a true Turkish delight


funny story...
Grabbing this little bottle was one of the best mistakes I ever made. At our mid-year conference in Spain, STINT teams from all over came together for a week and one of the fun things we did was a Bazaar. Every team brought cultural things from their country and got a chance to trade with different countries. The catch was, each team had 30 seconds! I like to think of myself as a good shopper, but I'm bound to make some bad decisions in 30 seconds!
I quickly grabbed this bottle thinking that I was getting some great olive oil from Greece or Italy...but it turned out to be body wash from Turkey....like I said, best mistake ever!

My roommates and I fell in love with this so much so that when we traveled to Turkey at the end of the year, our goal was to find this body wash!!

I have very sensitive skin, so I'm picky when it comes to skin care..but here's why I love it:
it's NATURAL
it lathers really well with only a small amount
no oily residue...you feel clean and smooth
very light fragrance

I bought two bottles to last me a while...but I'm already searching the web to find more online...no luck yet, but i'll keep you posted because it's a must try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment