Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Turn it up Tuesdays ♫ : classical edition


 growing up with a mom who studied music as her major in college, sang in the symphony, and led the children's and adult's choir at church--
I was strongly encouraged (aka forced) to play the piano. 

of course, as soon as I got the chance, I quit. 
and of course, I regret it. 

however, I believe I have redeemed myself and made my mom the happiest mom ever by not only moving back home for a few months,
 but by asking her to teach me piano again. 




a few months ago I heard this song 
and decided it was my goal to learn it on the piano


Clair de lune by Van Cliburn on Grooveshark
Clair De Lune [french for "moonlight"]
by Claude Debussy


I'll admit, it's quite a challenge to go from my last 
performance of the pink panther to this...
but I'm really enJOYing this challenge 



What old hobby would you like to pick back up?

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest, Margo! I bet your mom is loving this opportunity! Go for it! XOXO Lynn

    ReplyDelete