Saturday, December 3, 2011

Look for the positive

sometimes i just need a slap in the face...
(luckily this usually happens figuratively)

this morning, it was via my necklace...



I seriously can't believe I forget this, but I do...all the time.

the negatives just seem to jump in front of me...
and as a sinner in a very fallen world...i literally have to remind myself
with a note on my bedside table to:

Look for the positive


You'll find that it's actually not too difficult
because, although we live in a tainted world with things that break, disappoint,
and bring us limited satisfaction...
we also live under a God who pours out His grace abundantly,
has overcome the world,
whose love is unfailing,
and who cares for us.
--wow--


as I've been adjusting to lots of change in the last 2 years,
my relationships with family and friends have been incredibly important
but have also changed
the most obvious change being the distance
which often makes me sad
but
I AM BLESSED
to have friends and family
who care for me so well
from across the world!

















No comments:

Post a Comment