Monday, May 17, 2010

Bonjour!

First post...this is kinda scary! I guess you could say this blog will be the first "firsts" of many for me this year!

The reason I decided to start this blog is because I will be moving to Paris, France in August for a year with Campus Crusade for Christ. Ever since I made the decision to do this, my mind has been running a mile a minute with ideas, questions, fears, and hopes...I can only imagine what it will feel like when I'm actually there! So I decided that I'm going to need some kind of outlet for all these thoughts or my mind might explode! But ultimately I wanted a way to keep track of all the neat things that I'm learning and seeing and tasting (can't wait for this part!) and hearing...but also to be able to share them with others.

Some posts may be long and detailed, some will just be a neat picture or quote or song.

My hope for me --and you-- is to live life to the fullest. Take note of the many joys ((even though they may be painful)) of life that God gives us.



*JOHN 10:10*

beaucoup d'amour,

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! starting a blog is so scary but can't wait to follow you through your life in PARIS!!! still can't believe it! <3

    ReplyDelete